Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Countdown to Zander's Arrival

It is Tuesday afternoon here in Chatta-Vegas. all is well. Christie is doing well. She told me that it was my turn to carry Baby Z. She is ready to get on with it. We have to be at the hospital in about 14 hours to start the delivery. We wil be at Erlanger downtown and I do not know what room we will be in. Houston and Jackson are probably beating each other at this point in time. They are with their father in Panama City soaking up the sun. We talked with them late last night and they were having a good time. My mother is here and we have systematically cleaned the house today including the windows on the sunroom. I "had to" go in to work for a little bit just to get a rest. All is well for now. I have a feeling that none of us will be getting any sleep tonight except for Zander.
We will keep you posted. God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know how I can get my mother to come over and help me clean my house...:-)..I'll be in touch, if I don't answer, leave me a message. Best of luck Christy!!
Collen