Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home Waiting on Zander

Hello everyone. All is well on the Mountain. It is Thursday night and the boys are doing fine. Houston and Jackson are visting with Uncle Steve and likely playing Rockband on the Playstation. Christie, Zander and I are taking it easy at home. Zander is scheduled to be here at some point on Wednesday, July 16th, 2008. It has been quite a ride with him and I can only imagine what Christie has been through. We thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. We will keep you updated! Peace and Grace!!!!

1 comment:

Alda said...

I think having a blog is just to cool! You were always the one I called when I had computer problems so I should have known you would have a blog. You have lots of prayers coming to you from Cookeville. I'll keep everyone here posted.
Love ya,
Mama Alda