Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday, September 15, 2008 in the Evening

Hello everyone. It is Monday night and I am trying to get my nurses to roll in a TV so I can watch football, but despite my best efforts, I do not think it is going to work. There is always next Monday at home where I can watch it with my Dad and brothers.
Yes, that is correct. It looks like I am being paroled from this joint on Sunday at some point for good behavior. The Warden is in the process of drawing up my paperwork so it looks like I will be bouncing out of here on Sunday. My release will be supervised and I hope that my mom and pops have completed all the courses they need to make sure that I do well on my own recognizance. I will be closely monitored by the authorities for quite some time, but I hope to be free at last in the coming months. As you can see from my picture above, I am ready to fight no matter what is thrown at me.
Although the Warden is cutting me loose, it looks like I will have several visits with many P.O.s (parole officers)(doctors) once I get my walking papers. It appears that the Board of Parole heard my appeal concerning my nurses and I will have them with me 24 hours a day for a while when I get out of here.
At this point, they have not given me last meal. I have made my requests known, but we are still working out the details. They have increased my food intake to 60 ml every 3 hours during the day and I am still getting the 35 ml every hour at night through the needle (through
my G-tube). I did have visitors today and my Grandma Judi came in today to see me. She tried to sneak in some contraband for me, but she got caught. I am looking forward to getting out of my jumpsuit and I have been told that I have a lot of stylish clothes waiting on me when I get home.
I do want to give a shout-out to my peeps in Ohio. I heard that the Buckeyes had a rough go of it this weekend and I hope that not too many people jumped from the bridge in Cincy over the weekend.
It is getting late for me and I am going to try to watch a little of the game before lights out. I will write again soon and I am looking forward to my reprieve. I have a lot of people in here that have looked after me and I am glad that they told me early on about sponge baths versus showering in the general population. I think that I made the right choice.
Please tell my family that I love them and be sure to tell Houston and Jackson that I will be home soon. Thanks to everyone for looking after my family when I have not been able to do so.
I will keep moving along and I hope to see everyone soon. Love to all.
Zander (after examination by the appropriate personnel)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAL LAY LU YAH!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. You must have been on good behavior! We can't wait to see our precious one. We love you! Robbin and the boys

Anonymous said...

Zander I am sooooo excited you are coming home! You know I am off on Mondays so I could come over and play on Mondays...ask your mom and dad if its ok and Ill be there...you only have 6 more days so please hang tight..dont try to get out to soon Ive heard those gaurds(nurses) are pretty good at keeping an eye on you. Well I have to go get ready for grown up work...yuk!

I love you,
Christy

Unknown said...

ZMan,
Soooo glad that you did not have access to a TV on Saturday night--I kept adjusting the set hoping that the events on the screen would change (that is, improve) but no luck! Your peeps in Cincinnati much prefer a New Years Day bowl game anyway--the Rose Bowl would be an excellent consolation prize. The hurricane force winds that we had here in Ohio (yes, "hurricane" and land-locked "Ohio" in the same sentence) on Sunday blew away a lot of the sadness. Glad to hear that you're being sprung from the joint....you have been quite the fighter. You and your entire family have remained in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all.
Love,
Aunt Heidi and family