Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 in the Evening

Hello all. I hope everyone survived hump day. I am brain dead. Jackson is reading to Christie and Houston is hanging out with me playing "The Christmas Canon" performed by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. It is such a soothing song. (Go to YouTube) We have been listening to it over and over for about 20 minutes.
Zander is doing well today. Grandpa Charlie aka Paw Paw visited with the Zman for about an hour today. I am sure he and Zander talked about cars, engineering and cinnamon rolls. I am also sure that Zander enjoyed his visit with Paw Paw.
Zander is still eating 45 ml every three hours during the day and receiving 25 ml every hour on a continuous basis in for 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. For now all is quiet and nurse Amy says that he is resting well. Tests are scheduled for Friday.
Nothing much else really to report at this point. Looks like a lady in South Carolina has really put her foot in her mouth concerning a comment she made about Vice-President Candidate Palin, so I am off to see what spin the political pundits say about this issue.
Thanks to everyone for their love, support and comments. They really do uplift us during the day. I will write again tomorrow...if not sooner.
Boys rest easy and sweet dreams. Zander, 1 Peter 5 verse 10 reminded me today that you will be restored after you have suffered a little while and Christ Jesus will restore, support and strengthen you and place you on a firm foundation. With this in mind, keep moving along as you remain in God's hands.
We love you Houston, Jackson and Zander
Clancy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So many feet, so many mouths, so little time......anyway, GREAT close-up picture of the ZMan. Glad he continues to rest well and am hoping that you all are doing the same. Prayers continue, as always....
With Love,
Aunt Heidi and family

Anonymous said...

Hi Christi and Clancy,
Maurene and I talked today about the strenght you and your family have. Your faith and love for Jesus Christ and how you witness each day as you share with us about your precious baby is very touching! The Bible Verse that you shared today was uplifting to me.
My thoughts and prayers are with you each day!
Suzanne Bourne
(Alpine Crest)

Anonymous said...

Hi Christi and Clancy,
Maurene and I talked today about the strenght you and your family have. Your faith and love for Jesus Christ and how you witness each day as you share with us about your precious baby is very touching! The Bible Verse that you shared today was uplifting to me.
My thoughts and prayers are with you each day!
Suzanne Bourne
(Alpine Crest)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that all was well today with everyone. I see pawpaw hasnt changed over the past few yrs I know he is more relaxed since retirement. He may be talking Zander into engineering! Always recruiting...Of course he hasnt gotten a hold of my girls yet...lol
Well hope you all have a very blessed day.
Remember you Are blessed and highly favored!

Love you guys,
Christy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that Zander had a good day. He's going to love it when he gets his first cinnamon roll.

Today I needed to read the verse you shared. One of my favorites is just a few lines up the page from it. 1 Peter 5:7, Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Loved the Christmas Canon. What did we do before You Tube?

God Bless,

Janet Tilley