Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, August 14, 2008 in the Evening

Good evening all. I hope everyone is gearing up for a good TGIF. We are all well. Christie only has 177 days of school left. The boys are enjoying school and the homework is already coming in for Houston.
Zander is doing well today. He is still feeding at 45 ml every 3 hours. They are adding a thickening agent to his food to help him keep it down. Today, he had to have oxygen added to his trach mask as his oxygen saturation levels dropped a little bit. They have taken blood and think that Zander may have an infection, but we do not know anything at this point. If he does
have an infection, this is not uncommon. We should know more tomorrow.
As far as his weight is concerning, he is holding his own and continues to gain. His color was improved and it appears that his slight jaundice may be resolve with the assistance of medicine.
We hope that everyone has a good Friday. Christie and I are looking forward to the weekend and spending some extended time with Zander. We pray that Zander does not have an infection and that his reflux will subside. We also pray for Ethan as he is still Zander's next door neighbor. Please keep Ethan in your thoughts and prayers.
I will write again tomorrow at some point...hopefully. Boys, may your sleep be sound and your dreams endless. We love each of you dearly.
Clancy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have all remained in our thoughts and prayers as we vacation in beautiful NC. Thanks again for the updates and keeping us all connected. Love aunt Heidi and family

Unknown said...

Zander, You keep growing at this pace and you will be a starring football player in no time! What team do you think you would like to play on. There are so many to choose from. Anyway, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Ethan and we praise the Lord for all the blessings that have already come. It's just awesome. Love, Cele and family

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for no infection in Zander and continue to pray for Ethan.
Praise God its Friday..... i think every teacher is saying that this morning.
Much love and a Huge Hug to Christie.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Im praying there is no infection. God has answered and delivered thus far. So I continue to think positive! I think Christie is really counting her days until Zander comes home. The teaching things is just a gig she is doing to pass the time. haha Glad to hear Huey and Jackson are having homework. Just kidding boys. Clancy thanks again for the daily updates. I feel like Im right in the midst of the family.

Love you all very much,
Aunt Christy

Anonymous said...

I am calling on Jehovah Raffa tonight that there is no infection. Our God is the God who heals. He continues to work miracles in little Zander's life everyday. I am thankful that He has shown Himself to you in this way everyday.

I'll share my favorite verses with you today....I tend to be a worry wart.

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
---Lamentations 3:22-23 <><

Anonymous said...

Clancy, you, Zander and the rest of the gang have been in prayers. It is a miracle what Zander has already come through. We serve an awsome God!!

In His Love and Grace,
David Record

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing Zander this morning. He makes my day. The Lord has been so good I am anxious to see what miracle He performs during this coming week. Zander, I love you.
Gran' Ma Pat

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing Zander this morning. He makes my day. The Lord has been so good I am anxious to see what miracle He performs during this coming week. Zander, I love you.
Gran' Ma Pat