Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 in the Evening

Good evening all. I hope everyone had a nice humpday. Everyone here is doing well. The boys are sacked out and Christie and I are soon off to bed. Zander is doing well today. He is sorting through his several inquiries from his post last night and he is trying to narrow it down, but I think he is milking it for all its worth. No changes today. He is resting and eating well. Dr. Kelley will be by to see him tomorrow, so we hope to have more then.

Short and sweet tonight. Thanks, as always for the comments and prayers. I will write again tomorrow....hopefully. It is going to be a busy Thursday and Friday in the legal world.

Sweet dreams boys. Mommy and I love you. Clancy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morniing Family,
Hope everything has a great Thursday full of tons of laughter, plenty of hugs and miracles.
No news is good news sometimes. Glad Z-man is holding his own.
Much love ,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Im Glad the Z-man is doing good and of course like his brothers already trying to get the girls!! But Huey and Jackson im so glad you guys are enjoying school so far. I miss you guys and cant wait to see you all soon!!
I Love you all very much!!
Kisses and Hugs,
Jessie Paige
P.S. Z- Man you may need to rub off some of your skills on getting the girls on your big cousin Michael lol J/k